Friday, January 25, 2013

Upcoming Reviews! (Currently working on)

Hey everyone. Normally I would only use this blog to post reviews and not updates but this is a big one. I recently had some time off so I have had the opportunity to play some new games. I am currently writing the reviews for each of them now. Down below is a list of reviews I will be posting shortly.

Reviews to come:
- Paper Mario Sticker Star - Jan 30th
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Feb 1st
- Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - Feb 8th
- Halo 4 - Feb 11th
- Borderlands 2 - Feb 14th
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Feb 17th
- Diablo 3 - Feb 20th
- Smite - Feb 23rd
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Feb 25th
- World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria - Feb 27th
- Minecraft (XBLA) - Feb 28th
- Awesomenauts (XBLA) - Feb 28th
- Trials Revolution (XBLA) - Feb 28th

Yes this is a lot. These are not in order but I will be releasing all of these as soon as possible. I am planning to have all of them uploaded no later than Feb. 28th, 2013. All the dates attached to the reviews are not final and may be adjusted or pushed back. I will do my best. Also the Arcade titles are much smaller so I will do all three on the same day. If you want to see any other reviews please feel free to comment, post on the facebook page, message me on twitter, or send me an email at codysreviews@gmail.com.

I also wanted to say I have reached a new milestone and I am doing all of these reviews to see if I can double what it is now. I am getting about 700 views a month now and am at 11k viewers.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment